Thursday, December 1, 2016

SHOP TIL YOU DROP~A NEW CHAPTER

Courtesy of BBCL


As the year comes to a close, I did some soul searching and decide to change this blog to reflect a higher consciousness. So while I help people (while helping myself) to save money, as well as make money, I felt that certain elements were left out. For one, while it is good to be frugal, saving, investing and being conscious of ones money, yet I want to bring to the blog about having and spending money with no guilt. I also want to help those to work not only on the outer but the inner in order to attract abundance. I will also write more posts on how to become prosperous because I feel it is time to go that route. 

I am working on myself using the above tips I will share and was a bit frightened about doing it, but it had to be done. I trust that you will continue reading, subscribing and putting the tips to use. So great ready guys for a new chapter of Shop Til You Drop. 

Thank you for your support and hugs!

Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment